Sid J. Kobewka BA LL.B LL.M
(Specializing in alternative dispute resolution)
Sid has practiced law for over 30 years and specializes in dispute resolution.
Sid received a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from the University of Alberta in 1975 and completed a Law degree from the same university in 1981. He has a general practice of law and has extensive experience with litigation, family law, personal injury, real estate and corporate and commercial law.
In 2009 Sid received a Master’s of Law in Alternative Dispute Resolution from Osgoode Hall at York University in Toronto. Sid is a Registered Collaborative Family Lawyer and his education has had a strong influence on all areas of his practice. Sid advocates for his clients and gives them the knowledge and guidance they need to have confidence in their decisions.
In the past Sid has sat on a number of associations in Alberta. He has been:
- The Chair of the Canadian Bar Association Wills and Estates subsection
- The Chair of Edmonton Collaborative Family Law Association
- A Provincial Court Civil Division Mediator
- A member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- A member of the Edmonton Estate Planning Counsel
- A member of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyer’s Association